London, Greater London
£80,000 - £85,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
I am current recruiting for a cyber security associate for a growing professional services company based in the heart of London. The ideal candidate must have a wealth of experience working within cyber security area and be looking to grow and develop within an agile environment.
Cyber Security must have the following experience/skills:
· Working in teams that are responsible for the identification of weaknesses and system misconfigurations that could be exploited by malicious actors.
· Conduct incident response investigations and advisory services for a wide variety of clients across a variety of sectors.
· Be involved in all aspects of incident response activity, in addition to working alongside Cyber security leadership within complex security infrastructures to design communicate and execute incident response, containment and remediation plans.
· Contribute to Incident Response and Cybersecurity framework review engagements - quickly becoming accepted as part of the fabric of the client's management team in order to deliver exceptional quality of execution.
Cyber Security Qualifications that you may hold.
· GIAC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
· GIAC Certified Forensic Examiner (GCFE)
· GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
· CREST Registered Intrusion Analyst (CR IA)
· CREST Certified Host Intrusion Analyst (CC HIA)
· CCNIA Certified Network Intrusion Analyst (CC NIA)
My client are looking to pay up to £85,000 for the right consultant (DOE) and also offer a superb benefits package.
If you are interested in the above role and feel that you would be a good fit, please apply as soon as possible.
£80,000 - £90,000
If you’re looking to test your abilities as a Security Consultant and want to work for one of the UK’s most successful Consultancies, then this role could be for you. I’m looking for an ...