£250 - £350 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Recruiting for a Data Analyst to sit on the Owner Voices (OV) programme with a key client of mine in bringing owner led insights to the heart of my their business. The OV program utilizes a variety of survey methods to capture key owner satisfaction KPI's and deliver actionable insights to a wide variety of functions across the client. The team is currently working on a project to develop a text analytics solution in collaboration with the Quality team. This solution uses machine learning to enable the categorization of survey responses into themes around our service and digital experiences.
Reporting to Global Owner Voices Insights Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building a category model which reflects the key drivers and categories of owner feedback across their Customer Service and Digital Touchpoints.
- Collect input from key stakeholders on the structure of this model and ensure it will enable reporting to drive action to improve the owner experience.
- Categorize a large volume of unstructured data (customer comments collected from surveys) to build a volume of categorized data to train the NLP algorithm.
- Quality check progress and results to ensure reporting can be easily built from the database.
- Proven data analytics experience
- Experience in data analytics and high attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Access experience
- Experience in data mining & Datamodelling
- Able to collaborate across teams to reach a consensus on strategy
- Self-motivated, dynamic and results-driven.
- Ability to offer solutions to various analysis problems.
- Some experience in a customer experience/research role, with practical experience of performing research tasks
- Detail led
- Highly analytical, with excellent numerical skills
Role: Owner Voices Text Analyst
Contract Length: 1 month
£50,000 - £70,000
This React Developer role is with a company who use data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to drive the revenue and expansion of their clients. You'll be joining a highly-functioning team of ...
£50,000 - £70,000
This Front End Developer role is with a company who use data, artificial intelligence, and machine learning to drive the revenue and expansion of their clients. You'll be joining a highly-functioning team ...
£100,000 - £120,000
Head of Data – Central London - paying up to £120,000 + bonus + flexible working Are you a Head of Data Science / Data Science Manager / Data Engineering Manager etc looking to move into a ...