£500 - £600 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Currently on the look out for a Data Scientist for a minimum 3 month contract paying £500 - £600 per day.
Offices located just outside of London but will be a flexible remote working arrangement.
As a Data Scientist you will aid in defining a roadmap for developing and growing the company's existing data science capabilities, whilst collaborating with the product development and digital teams involved.
You will lead cross-functional workstreams across various projects for multiple stakeholders, provide leadership and support in analytical techniques, tools and technologies.
Required skills and experiences:
- Experience in statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, R
- Experience in programming languages such as Python, C++ or Java
- Experience in interactive visualisations such as PowerBI
- A good understanding of data modelling practises
- Experience in developing and building Machine Learning models
- Have the ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and solutions to evolve existing data science capabilities
- Great stakeholder management and knowledge of project management approaches
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
If you want to find out more, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or send your application to discuss in more detail.
£75,000 - £100,000
Consortia are excited to partner with one of the leading AI-Driven Start-Ups in their search for a Machine Learning Team Lead who will be part of the Senior Leadership Team. Their product was created to ...
I am looking for a contract Data Scientist to lead the development of a new service being released by my client, a Fin-Tech company based in central London. Immediate start with a minimum 3-month contract ...
£65,000 - £75,000
Want community, shared knowledge, and progression as a Lead Data Scientist? My client is looking for an innovative, proactive, and passionate Lead Data Scientist to sit under the Head of Data Science and ...