£70,000 - £82,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
A SQL DBA is required for a Fintech company in Dublin.... More detail to follow.
This role is technical in nature and focuses on supporting and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server databases. The role has significant query optimization and database programming components as part of the custom platform development.
· Database administration experience with all recent versions of Microsoft SQL Server (including administration, maintenance, programming, upgrades, installations).
· Performance troubleshooting in SQL Server and Windows environments.
· Backup and recovery methods including SQL Server and disk snapshot technologies.
· HA solutions including database mirroring, logshipping and failover clusters.
· Administering and maintaining security groups within Windows and SQL Server.
· Assisting internal teams with SQL Server environmental problems (performance, security, capacity issues etc).
· Providing consultancy and advice to internal teams with regard to configuration, capacity planning and performance.
· Work package management including organising resources and obtaining sign off from key stakeholders.
· Proven ability to work as an individual, with excellent self-management and time management skills.
· Problem solving capabilities and the ability to multitask and re-prioritise work in a rapidly changing environment.
· Experience in a dynamic, highly available mission critical production environment.
· Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
· Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
· We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
· We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia or New Zealand.