London / Remote
£75,000 - £90,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Lead Software Engineer (Lead PHP Engineer)
Salary - £75,000 - £90,000
I have partnered with a Health Tech start-up, that is looking for a Lead Engineer to improve the overall customer's journey.
Our client works with consumers, aiming to make sure all their products are delivered in a safe and clinical manor which are widely used across the nation.
About the role
This will be a hybrid position and you will need to be in their office for 2-3 days, but my client will also be happy for you to work remotely for the rest of the working week.
What you be doing:
● Leading & mentoring a team of engineers and other stakeholders, delivering full stack features, tests and other correspondence.
● Maintaining a slick operation of their web applications. This includes enhancing quicker page-loading speeds and no service disruptions.
● Supporting component design, development, and maintenance while ensuring the work you deliver is complete, consistent, and meets all agreed quality standards.
● Problem-solving any issues with our web applications, including problem solving and fixing bug problems
What you will need:
Nice to Have
● Knowledge of Git and project management tools like Jira.
● Continuous Integration and development.
● strong exposure with Docker, Webpack, NPM.
● Good understanding of best practice UI and UX.
● Responsive web design strategies.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please feel free to apply to the role directly or feel free to message me directly for a confidential chat.
£70,000 - £95,000
Consortia are looking for Full Stack Developers to join a rapidly growing company, at the forefront of the UK's Fintech sector. These are permanent opportunities based in the heart of central Bristol ...
Birmingham / Remote
£20,000 - £30,000
Junior Technical Author - Flexibility to work from Home Salary - £20,000 - £30,000 A Technical Author is needed for a leading Fintech company that is rapidly expanding globally and offering an ...
Birmingham / Remote
£40,000 - £50,000
Technical Author - Flexibility to work from Home Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 A Technical Author is needed for a leading Fintech company that is rapidly expanding globally and offering an ...