£250 - £350 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
With continued growth and success, we are on the lookout for Network Engineers to join a market leading FinTech business based in London.
This will be an initial 6 month contract but most likely will be extending further.
Daily rate of up to £350 is currently on offer and highly dependent on experience.
The Network Engineers are expected to have the following experiences:
- Cisco firewalls
- Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco VPN
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification, CCNP (would be highly desirable)
- Solid understanding of network fundamentals, experience implementing LAN and internet connectivity, experience managing network device security, experience implementing WAN and basic IPv4 connectivity
- Experience operating, maintaining, configuring, making changes to, and troubleshooting Cisco device
- Experience in TCP/IP, ACLs, BGP, OSPF, SNMP
- Experience with network protocol analysers
If you this is interest, please apply and get in touch immediately.
£80,000 - £85,000
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer looking for a product-driven role? An award-winning customer service insurance company in London is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer. Someone who wants to be part of ...
£75,000 - £85,000
Would you like to be a part of a company, known for believing in world-class engineering? My client is the distributed ledger for finance and technology that is designed to support businesses ever ...
£75,000 - £85,000
Are you interested in working for Europe’s fastest-growing Fintech Company? In this role you will work as a DevOps Engineer, taking lead in engineering new application solutions and maintaining ...