£250 - £350 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
With continued growth and success, we are on the lookout for Network Engineers to join a market leading FinTech business based in London.
This will be an initial 6 month contract but most likely will be extending further.
Daily rate of up to £350 is currently on offer and highly dependent on experience.
The Network Engineers are expected to have the following experiences:
- Cisco firewalls
- Cisco routers and switches
- Cisco VPN
- CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certification, CCNP (would be highly desirable)
- Solid understanding of network fundamentals, experience implementing LAN and internet connectivity, experience managing network device security, experience implementing WAN and basic IPv4 connectivity
- Experience operating, maintaining, configuring, making changes to, and troubleshooting Cisco device
- Experience in TCP/IP, ACLs, BGP, OSPF, SNMP
- Experience with network protocol analysers
If you this is interest, please apply and get in touch immediately.
£65,000 - £75,000
An award-winning financial services business is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to be a part of their forever progressing, well established start up. This is an opportunity with extreme support to ...
£35,000 - £45,000
Would you like to be a part of one of the fastest-growing Fintech organisations in London? My client is looking for a talented organised and passionate junior engineer to be a part of their pioneering ...
£50,000 - £60,000
A client of mine mainly focusses on empowering and growing businesses, by enriching the personal and working life of employees, and are currently looking for a Platform Engineer to join their ...