£70,000 - £82,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Experienced Infrastructure engineer required for a Fintech company in Dublin. More details to follow.
This role is technical in nature and is responsible for providing high quality and timely IT infrastructure support to ensure the availability, stability and performance of the datacentres, platforms and corporate systems.
· Windows and Linux Server management
· SAN and storage array management
· Very large VMware vSphere infrastructure
· Active Directory, O365 and On Prem Microsoft services
· Backup, Replication, HA and Recovery technologies
· Security Technologies, content filtering, PAS
· HPE Server hardware
· VDI infrastructure estate
· Azure services
· EFT file and data transfer
· Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience
· Knowledge of Splunk, Nagios or other monitoring tools would be advantageous.
· General infrastructure skills and knowledge of Microsoft Server products such as Exchange are also desirable.
· Knowledge of Automation scripting in PowerShell an advantage
· Experience chef or other automated configuration management systems desirable
· F5 experience highly regarded.
· Keen interest in and knowledge of latest server and storage technologies
· Successfully implemented Infrastructure projects
· Good team player with the ability to work independently and able to take initiative.
· Superior problem-solving capabilities.
· Able to work in a rapidly changing environment.
· Excellent time-management skills
· Excellent team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
· Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies;
· Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority;
· We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals; and
· We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, Australia or New Zealand.
£80,000 - £90,000
Are you ready to take on the challenge of leading the IT strategy for an award-winning SaaS business going through incredible growth? Off the back of record-breaking year on year growth, the business ...
£40,000 - £50,000
System Administrator – Harrow, West London Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 About the Role My client is one of the biggest private recruitment consultancies in Europe specialising within ...