€80.00 - €90.00 per hour
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
As a Freelance Software Engineer, you will help develop an ever-growing web-based product and be responsible for building distributed backend systems together with a highly skilled tech team.
- High proficiency in backend engineering, profound knowledge of Java, and a good understanding of the technology ecosystem.
- Experience in Microservices.
- Experience in NoSQL and SQL databases and in high-throughput data-related architecture and technologies (e.g. Kafka, Spark, Hadoop).
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience working in Agile development.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with technical teams.
What you will be doing:
- Design and develop scalable backend software solutions based on Java.
- Aid to develop and optimize a high-performance infrastructure, from architecture design to testing, deployment, and operation in an Agile environment.
- Apply best practices of modern software development.
- Work in a self-organized agile team with a high level of autonomy.
If this is of interest please apply below for immediate consideration or get in touch with me directly – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call me on +49 32214219836 to discuss further.
£45,000 - £75,000
Java Developer - Multiple Roles London (Blended working 2/3 days a week) We are looking for enthusiastic Java Developers to support the development of quality complex mission critical systems and products ...
£500 - £600
Senior Full Stack Developer - 3 Months - Outside IR35 You will be joining the development team, which forms a part of the globally distributed development squad. You and the team will be responsible for ...
£30,000 - £40,000
We have partnered with a Cambridge-based Biomedical company to help in their search for a Java Developer. They produce both hardware and software that aids in the process to track medical samples. As a ...