£80,000 - £90,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Frontend Developer - React - (fully remote)
A Frontend Developer is needed for a Fintech that’s rapidly expanding globally and offering an opportunity for an incredible career with a massive upward trajectory.
If you like solving challenges, working in a fast-paced autonomous environment then this is the opportunity for you.
Development of React frontend applications (websites) for online investment propositions — users of some sites are retail customers, and our other sites have professional investment manager users.
You will work to integrate with the backend services, which are written in C# with SQL Server databases, mainly. The interfaces are generally RESTful, with GraphQL too.
The client use cutting edge technology-stack which includes Redux and React Hooks.
· Experienced with React and Typescript, preferably with Redux and React Hooks.
· Familiarity with frontend testing frameworks for React, e.g. Jest.
In addition, the following would be desirable:
· Experience with Git and Docker, comfort with VS Code IDE
· Experience with charting libraries
· Ambition to work in a small, highly productive team
· Careful attention to quality and cleanliness of code
· Drive to keep up-to-date with new technologies
£60,000 - £70,000
React Developer - London - Hybrid working Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 We are currently looking to recruit a Software Developer to join a multi billion dollar Fintech company based in London, ...
£700 - £750
Ready for your next Frontend Engineering contract and want to be part of a global Data and ML Company? Our client has recently launched its new B2B Data Product. They are looking for a Senior Frontend ...
£70,000 - £85,000
We are proud to have partnered with London-based digital banking and wealth proposition company that is currently looking for a Frontend Engineer to work across their web and mobile application. The bank ...