€50,000 - €80,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
I have an exciting opportunity with a business that is reinventing enterprise AI so that anyone has the power to positively shape the future. They have been designated as leaders in their market by both Gartner and Forrester for over 7 years in a row.
You’ll be part of a team responsible for one of the central components. As part of this agile and product-oriented development team, you will build the next generation of a web-based and cloud-ready, Workflow Designer, which allows users to achieve better results with less effort.
· Design and implementation of a web-based Workflow Designer in a containerized, distributed, scalable, and cloud-ready architecture
· Design and implementation of an underlying execution interpreter
· Support and maintain AI Hub application during the transition phase towards a cloud-first platform
· Implementation of User Stories
· Performance evaluations of existing or newly developed features
· Conduct code & functionality reviews of features being in development
Skills & Experience:
· Experience working with the latest React and CSS frameworks
· Experience working with state management systems like Redux
· Knowledge of TypeScript
· Knowledge of test frameworks (e.g., jest, JUnit, Mockito)
· Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Strong analytical-conceptual skills
· You are familiar with the principles of developing
fault-tolerant, reliable, and durable software
This position is fully remote with the occasional visits to the office for team meetings.
If you are interested, please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
£50,000 - £65,000
£700 - £750
Ready for your next Frontend Engineering contract and want to be part of a global Data and ML Company? Our client has recently launched its new B2B Data Product. They are looking for a Senior Frontend ...
London / Remote
£500 - £600
A Node.js Developer is required to join an exciting project for a hospitality startup that focuses on creating unique experiences within London. This contract will be a minimum of 3 months, operating ...