Edinburgh, Edinburgh, City of / Remote
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
If you are in an application or production support role and looking for a global company to support your career growth through training and opportunity, this is the role for you!
We are building a team of Support Analysts to join one of our tech clients. As an IT Support Analyst, you will support the production environment and ensure that applications work correctly as deployed.
You will be working with internal teams and external clients to manage issues and collaborating with developers, analysts, and testers to ensure that production fixes and business process changes are fit for purpose.
This role offers an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that provides cutting-edge technology solutions. You will be part of a regional Support department and report to the Lead Analyst. The role also presents opportunities for growth and development, and you may be able to explore global career opportunities in the future.
• Ensure the application is working correctly as deployed.
• Investigate and resolve issues from internal and external clients.
• Support Service Managers in delivering services within KPIs, SLAs, and contractual obligations.
• Collaborate with developers, analysts, and testers to ensure production fixes and business process changes are fit for purpose.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks effectively in a high-pressure environment.
• Strong team player who enjoys working in a high-performance team.
• Good communication skills, both with internal and external clients.
• Knowledge of SQL.
The role offers a competitive salary based on your experience, with the potential for further growth and development.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to the role or contact us for more information.
Apply to this job