London / Remote
£75,000 - £90,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Lead Software Engineer (Lead PHP Engineer)
Salary - £75,000 - £90,000
I have partnered with a Health Tech start-up, that is looking for a Lead Engineer to improve the overall customer's journey.
Our client works with consumers, aiming to make sure all their products are delivered in a safe and clinical manor which are widely used across the nation.
About the role
This will be a hybrid position and you will need to be in their office for 2-3 days, but my client will also be happy for you to work remotely for the rest of the working week.
What you be doing:
● Leading & mentoring a team of engineers and other stakeholders, delivering full stack features, tests and other correspondence.
● Maintaining a slick operation of their web applications. This includes enhancing quicker page-loading speeds and no service disruptions.
● Supporting component design, development, and maintenance while ensuring the work you deliver is complete, consistent, and meets all agreed quality standards.
● Problem-solving any issues with our web applications, including problem solving and fixing bug problems
What you will need:
Nice to Have
● Knowledge of Git and project management tools like Jira.
● Continuous Integration and development.
● strong exposure with Docker, Webpack, NPM.
● Good understanding of best practice UI and UX.
● Responsive web design strategies.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please feel free to apply to the role directly or feel free to message me directly for a confidential chat.
UK - Remote / Remote
£60,000 - £90,000
Are you a Senior Software Developer looking to make a difference, help others and further develop your career? Consortia have partnered with a scaling tech for good company who are looking to expand their ...