£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Consortia have got an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Owner working within the Blockchain industry, focused on improving the scalability of Ethereum, in terms of speed and cost. This is a rare opportunity to join a start-up with a real ambition to make its mark on the industry, with the product having a chance to be implemented across all forms of crypto-transactions and blockchains. The role requires experience as a Product Owner, preferably in charge of an agile team or with SCRUM.
Your Role Within the Company:
- Working within a scrum development team to analyse, design and implement new online marketplace product
- Working within the Product Team, in alliance with the Growth Team, to create and deliver against the Product Roadmap
- Coordinate market research and analysis with the Growth Team to position the product to facilitate growth focussed on transaction originators and transaction processors
- Work with the Product Manager to define the scope of work to be done by developers and designers on a weekly basis
- Understand the user and represent them during system design discussions
What You Need:
- Two years’ experience within the product industry
- Scrupulous project manager, meticulous and organised
- Great communicator, fast learner, and a keen collaborator
- Interested in online UX trends, and building quality technology products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate and communicate business requirements to developers and wider stakeholders.
Apply to this job
Brighton / Remote
£55,000 - £70,000
Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a step up where you can run a squad and contribute to product strategy? Consortia are really excited to be working with an creative technology scale up who ...
London / Remote
£40,000 - £50,000
Are you a Product owner, wanting to work in a business intelligence company, that has doubled in size in the last 12 months? I have an exciting new role for a Product Owner, working on a 0-1 data heavy, ...
Leicestershire / Remote
£35,000 - £50,000
Are you a Product Owner, with experience working on B2B SaaS platforms? My client is a start-up Marketing and Sales business, that has developed its own, in-house lead qualification and distribution ...