£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Consortia have got an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Owner working within the Blockchain industry, focused on improving the scalability of Ethereum, in terms of speed and cost. This is a rare opportunity to join a start-up with a real ambition to make its mark on the industry, with the product having a chance to be implemented across all forms of crypto-transactions and blockchains. The role requires experience as a Product Owner, preferably in charge of an agile team or with SCRUM.
Your Role Within the Company:
- Working within a scrum development team to analyse, design and implement new online marketplace product
- Working within the Product Team, in alliance with the Growth Team, to create and deliver against the Product Roadmap
- Coordinate market research and analysis with the Growth Team to position the product to facilitate growth focussed on transaction originators and transaction processors
- Work with the Product Manager to define the scope of work to be done by developers and designers on a weekly basis
- Understand the user and represent them during system design discussions
What You Need:
- Two years’ experience within the product industry
- Scrupulous project manager, meticulous and organised
- Great communicator, fast learner, and a keen collaborator
- Interested in online UX trends, and building quality technology products
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to translate and communicate business requirements to developers and wider stakeholders.
Consortia are working with a global company based in Central London, who are looking to rebuild a more sustainable future by providing innovative solutions in the energy sector. They are looking for a ...
£70,000 - £75,000
We are working with a super exciting business that are looking to transform the landscape of their industry. They are looking for a Product Owner for digital ads within the business. After recently ...
£55,000 - £65,000
I am looking for a Product Owner to join a well-backed start-up that provides a leading digital platform to its clients. The ideal Product Owner will always be looking for ways to improve a product or ...