London, City of London - Greater London
£500 - £600 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
A Fin-Tech client of mine based in London is looking to on-board a Senior Project Manager for an initial 6-month contract.
The successful candidate will be brought on-board to help support the delivery of a large business transformation project. Their new tech platform will beta-launch in September with an anticipated broader rollout set for January 2020.
- Develop a comprehensive work-back schedule including a deep understanding of the critical dependencies
- Working with the project sponsor to set the project critical path
- Liaising with senior and exec-level stakeholders from across the business (Product, Operations, Sales, Marketing, Engineering etc) to ensure work is delivered in line with the schedule timelines
- Provide status updates to the project committee on a weekly basis
- Set the right cadence and standards for the delivery team(s)
- Create any necessary documentation required to provide clarity of deliverables and manage expectations
- Experience working at exec-level
- Comfortable in an action orientated/delivery focused environment
- Very strong organisational skills
- Experience of delivering large-scale business transformation projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Six Sigma/CAPM/CSM or PRINCE2 qualified preferable
- Start-up or small scale up experience is essential
Role: Senior Project Manager
Rate: £500/£600 per day
Contract Length: 6 months
£45,000 - £55,000
Thanks to continued growth in the analytics team this multinational Insurance firm are now looking to make the key hire of an Analytics Programme Manager to be based form the London office. This role will ...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
£55,000 - £65,000
I am currently looking for an Agile Project Manager with excellent knowledge of Systems Analysis and Software Development, to manage my clients ongoing Wrap Platforms projects. Understandably the right ...
£40,000 - £50,000
A Digital Project Manager is required for a Digital Consultancy based in London. Offering a salary of up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits, the Digital Project manager will join the team of a ...