£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Back-End Engineer (Remote based)
Paying £70,000 - £80,000
A fantastic remote position available for 2 experienced Back-End Engineers to join an exciting and successful start-up Blockchain company, based in London.
Our client is in search of two experienced Back-End Engineers to create and implement the support for processing large and steady amounts of cryptographic token transactions onto their flagship design, the company blockchain. As a highly experienced back-end engineer, you will be responsible for producing and applying an architecture that guarantees the consistency and precision in implementation of large numbers of transactions over extensive amounts of time, with robust data passing through their system. You will also assist in improving tools to install, display and maintain a production collection of servers for Nodes in their blockchain.
What you will need
Strong understanding of distributed systems, and of scaling problems, and
experience implementing these:
● Ability to design, implement and test solutions through to production
● Strong back-end engineering skills
● Strong understanding and experience of micro-service architectures, their benefits
● Knowledge and demonstrated experience of system integration methods and
● Experience with and knowledge of a variety of services from AWS and the
associated systems administration (both automated and manual)
● Experience with NoSQL databases, Kafka, Docker and Elasticsearch is highly
● Experience with other languages, especially Rust, is beneficial
● Experience with system monitoring to manage stability of software in production
● Autonomy and strong problem-solving skills
● Ability to write clear and maintainable code
● Ability to write clear documentation thereof
● Experience with code reviews
● Ability to work with developers, testers, product owners, UX and other scrum team
● Interest in blockchain technology
● Willingness and ability to collaborate with other teams
● Autonomy and capacity to explore new technologies and understand complex code
● Ability to propose solutions and take ownership of their own work
● Ability to quickly grasp complex problems and turn them into productive work
● Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
● Prior knowledge of blockchain development (more specifically Ethereum) and the
underlying technologies including consensus, decentralization, financial incentives
and cryptographic protocols
● In-depth knowledge of BFT-style consensus systems
● Experience with Parity’s Substrate, or a willingness to learn the architecture
● Experience with Performance/Load Testing, and statistical knowledge to analyse
(performance) test results
● Experience with highly scalable systems
If you think this is the ideal opportunity for you, please contact Max Sinclair-Kemp.
Phone: 0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
£70,000 - £80,000
Python Developer - London (2-3 days remote per week) We are looking for a Python Developer to join an engineering team to help develop a greenfield project and maintain various software products. The ...
£60,000 - £70,000
I'm looking for a Python/Django Developer to join a dynamic team in Central London who are making big exciting changes to their platform. You'll be able to work remotely for this opportunity. Some key ...
£70,000 - £85,000
Senior Software Engineer - AI-Driven Start-Up Do you want to wake up every morning looking forward to work, knowing that you're having an impact on products that can change the way we interact online? How ...