£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Python Developer - London (2-3 days remote per week)
We are looking for a Python Developer to join an engineering team to help develop a greenfield project and maintain various software products.
The Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, API Development, restoring programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. you will need to have experience using server-side logic and work well within a team.
You will be building highly responsive web applications that bring into line with the company requirements.
About the role
Consisting of designing and building out instinctive frontend interfaces supported by Python backend code. Also, you will be working on cybersecurity products building on top of a data-driven platform.
● Take responsibility of products and implement delightful data-driven applications.
● Work with designers and developers on exciting new updates.
Key attributes and skills we are hoping to see highlighted in your application are:
● Demonstrable experience building scalable systems in either Python or NodeJS and
intrigued about learning other languages
● Proficient in NodeJS/Python and can apply this knowledge to a new platform
environment like our platform.
● Understand the React ecosystem.
● Passionate about product and delivering the best UX in the context of big data
visualisation and exploration.
● Experience working in a company in a stage of major growth.
● Understand and apply the software principles - designing things as
simply as possible, but no simpler.
● Clean and tested code.
● Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
● Experience in working together with designers on UI mechanisms.
What Can I get?
● Competitive and dependant on experience
● 10% performance-based bonus scheme
● Stock options
● 25 days holiday
● Pension scheme
● Health Insurance
● Gym membership
● Cycle to work scheme
● One volunteer day per year
● Flexi hours
£60,000 - £70,000
I'm looking for a Python/Django Developer to join a dynamic team in Central London who are making big exciting changes to their platform. You'll be able to work remotely for this opportunity. Some key ...
£70,000 - £80,000
Back-End Engineer (Remote based) Paying £70,000 - £80,000 The Role A fantastic remote position available for 2 experienced Back-End Engineers to join an exciting and successful start-up ...
£70,000 - £85,000
Senior Software Engineer - AI-Driven Start-Up Do you want to wake up every morning looking forward to work, knowing that you're having an impact on products that can change the way we interact online? How ...