£500 - £600 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
A leading FinTech business are looking for additional talent to join their growing team based in their offices in London, close to Paddington.
This is an immediate requirement and will be an initial 6 Month contract is on offer with the likelihood of an extention. A day rate of up to £600 is on offer and highly dependable on your experience.
We are looking for individuals with previous experience in a Software Developer in Test role or developers with experience developing automated tests for APIs/Microservices Architecture.
What you will do:
• Develop deterministic, performant and effective tests adhering to best practices in a microservices environment
• Improve our testing strategy, on a team and possibly multi team basis
• Work with the Product Manager, UI/UX and Development team to improve products
• Optionally develop fault tolerant and highly scalable production code
Technology and experiences required:
• Working with and testing event driven Microservices
• Testing Web Front Ends
• Performance testing and optimization
• Exploratory testing
• .Net/.Net Core (versions 3+ ideally)
• Angular (versions 6+ ideally)
• Experience with GCP or Azure
If you would like to hear more, please apply of get in contact with Darren Amador on 0203 397 4565 to discuss in more detail.
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
£110,000 - £140,000
We have been given the opportunity to support a well-backed Fintech in finding a Head of Product for the consumer function within the Business. They are a global player went it comes to payments, money ...
£120,000 - £135,000
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth Marketing professional who has steep experience in the Fintech industry. Our client began in 2015 and have 150 + employees across the world. There is no ...
£70,000 - £85,000
One of London's hottest 'tech for good' companies is looking for a Front End Developer to join their team with the option of working fully remote if you'd like to. You'll be changing peoples' lives for ...