£500 - £600 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
A leading FinTech business are looking for additional talent to join their growing team based in their offices in London, close to Paddington.
This is an immediate requirement and will be an initial 6 Month contract is on offer with the likelihood of an extention. A day rate of up to £600 is on offer and highly dependable on your experience.
We are looking for individuals with previous experience in a Software Developer in Test role or developers with experience developing automated tests for APIs/Microservices Architecture.
What you will do:
• Develop deterministic, performant and effective tests adhering to best practices in a microservices environment
• Improve our testing strategy, on a team and possibly multi team basis
• Work with the Product Manager, UI/UX and Development team to improve products
• Optionally develop fault tolerant and highly scalable production code
Technology and experiences required:
• Working with and testing event driven Microservices
• Testing Web Front Ends
• Performance testing and optimization
• Exploratory testing
• .Net/.Net Core (versions 3+ ideally)
• Angular (versions 6+ ideally)
• Experience with GCP or Azure
If you would like to hear more, please apply of get in contact with Darren Amador on 0203 397 4565 to discuss in more detail.
Are you a Senior Data Scientist who wants to work in a data-centric tech start-up, dealing with some of the latest technologies in the market? This renowned Financial platform is rapidly expanding in ...
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
£70,000 - £80,000
(Mobile) Product Manager / London / 70-80K Have you considered working for a truly disruptive tech company, pushing the boundaries of innovation within a rapidly expanding industry? The company I am ...
£65,000 - £80,000
If you're the type of Front End Developer that likes to see some good come out of the work you're doing, then I have a great option for you here. This FinTech are looking at saving the high street by ...