£500 - £600 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
A leading FinTech business are looking for additional talent to join their growing team based in their offices in London, close to Paddington.
This is an immediate requirement and will be an initial 6 Month contract is on offer with the likelihood of an extention. A day rate of up to £600 is on offer and highly dependable on your experience.
We are looking for individuals with previous experience in a Software Developer in Test role or developers with experience developing automated tests for APIs/Microservices Architecture.
What you will do:
• Develop deterministic, performant and effective tests adhering to best practices in a microservices environment
• Improve our testing strategy, on a team and possibly multi team basis
• Work with the Product Manager, UI/UX and Development team to improve products
• Optionally develop fault tolerant and highly scalable production code
Technology and experiences required:
• Working with and testing event driven Microservices
• Testing Web Front Ends
• Performance testing and optimization
• Exploratory testing
• .Net/.Net Core (versions 3+ ideally)
• Angular (versions 6+ ideally)
• Experience with GCP or Azure
If you would like to hear more, please apply of get in contact with Darren Amador on 0203 397 4565 to discuss in more detail.
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset
£50,000 - £60,000
A Senior Product Designer is wanted for an expanding business, looking to grow the UX division in 2020! As a natural UX enthusiast with a web and interaction design background, the Product Designer will ...
£110,000 - £140,000
Head of Data Science – Central London - paying up to £140,000 + bonus + flexible working Are you a Lead Data Scientist / Data Science Manager that's looking to move into a solid Head of Data ...
£60,000 - £90,000
Are you an experienced Data Scientist looking for a hands-on leadership role with the chance to mentor an accomplished data science team for a instantly recognisable social media platform? The Company ...