Either Edinburgh, Newcastle or Birmingham.
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Lead Analyst Tester - Needs to be based either in Edinburgh, Birmingham or Newcastle
Salary - £55,000 - £65,000
Would you like to have the opportunity to be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies?
A Lead Analyst Tester is needed for a leading Fintech company that is rapidly expanding globally and offering an opportunity for an incredible career with a massive upward trajectory.
About the role:
this role will undertake all the duties of the lead analyst tester role but with some additional leadership responsibilities.
This role requires an expert level knowledge of our client's platform capabilities and a deep understanding of assigned functional areas of the platform. They will work on a consultative basis to support Solution Consultants in workshops and provide input into requirements.
What you will be doing:
What you will need to have:
· Experience in an analysis or testing environment.
· General investment/wealth/life and/or pensions products and the markets in which our client's customers operate.
· An understanding of the regulatory environment our client operates within.
· Being an SME in multiple functional areas of the platform.
· 5+ years of experience in technology delivery in the financial services/wealth market.
· 1st class degree or equivalent experience
· Experience working within an analysis or testing role previously.
· Confident, and able to take initiative given client– and delivery-focused environment.
· Independent, self-directing and delivery focused working style.
· Superior analytical thinking.
· Intermediate computer skills essential (SQL experience desirable)
· Excellent organisational, administration and time management skills.
· Good team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients.
· Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please feel free to apply to the role directly or feel free to message me directly for a confidential chat.
Apply to this job
£70,000 - £100,000
SDET (Software Development Engineering in Test) - London We are on the lookout for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test to join a growing team for a market leading FinTech based in Central ...
London / Remote
£70,000 - £80,000
SDET - Hybrid Working Environment Salary - £70,000 - £80,000 + 10% Bonus Are you looking for an opportunity which will enable contributing in different ways within a global wide engineering ...
Dublin / Remote
€55,000 - €70,000
QA Test Engineer - Dublin based (Hybrid working) Salary - €55,000 - €70,000 A QA Specialist is needed for a Dublin based Fintech that is rapidly expanding globally and offering an opportunity ...