London, City of London - Greater London
£200 - £260 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
A client of mine based in London is looking to on-board a Content Coordinator for an initial 3 months contract. This will be working with an international Ecommerce Travel client.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment that offers the agility of a start-up but with the resources of a multinational, would you like to work with a product that allows you to impact the lives of millions of people in a meaningful way and help them enjoy time away with their friends and families building memories?
An exciting opportunity has arisen with my client for a SEO Content Specialist within their global SEO Content Team. They are looking to for someone who is a strong researcher, communicator and project manager, but most importantly, someone who loves great content!
What You´ll Do:
- Project manage creation of SEO editorial content for multiple markets
- Research SEO content opportunities within the holiday rental industry
- Interpret the research into a comprehensive content strategy
- Understand the needs and demands of local marketing teams all over the world!
- Coordinate with the writing team to ensure that the content is created, uploaded and published (often hundreds of pieces at a time)
- Measure and report on success of content via SEO tools
- Maintain and quality check content
- Ensuring that all content produced is of excellent quality and is fully SEO optimised according to a brief
- Provide feedback to the writers
- Refresh and add to existing content to ensure freshness and relevancy
- Migrate outdated content to new content
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create content
- Seek out SEO content opportunities within the business
- Establishing a relationship with the PR and other marketing teams
Who You Are:
- Experience working in marketing and specifically in SEO is key. Experience using SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Keyword Planner, Search Console and Screamingfrog will be a distinct advantage.
- A strong communicator and collaborator – the success of the role depends on the effective communication between multiple teams across the company.
- Organisational skills – managing a large-scale content production projects need strong organisational skills. Previous experience as a project manager is not necessary but a nice to have.
- Research and data analysis – able to select relevant data sources, prioritise the data and funnel it into a content strategy.
- Editing and writing – though you will not have to do much writing, it is essential that you have strong standards of writing and editing, being able to review multiple articles and spot discrepancies in quality which can compromise the integrity of the brand.
- A second language (French, German, Spanish, Portuguese) is a plus
Role: Content Coordinator
Length of Contract: 3 months
Bath, Bath and North East Somerset
£40,000 - £50,000
A UX Designer is wanted for an expanding business, looking to grow the UX division in 2020! As natural UX enthusiast, the UX Designer will be joining a friendly and tight-knit team. Working on B2B, high ...
£55,000 - £70,000
A UX Designer with a motivation to join a future FinTech giant, is wanted to embed into the internal and well-established design team. As a UX Designer, you will be challenged to radically improve the ...
£50,000 - £90,000
Senior UX Designer A Senior UX Designer is in high demand to define UX and strategic direction and have an opportunity to join a global, industry leading firm. The UX Designer will be working with the ...