London / Remote
£70,000 - £110,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Principle UX Designer
An automation platform is looking for their first Principle UX Designer, you will join the Design team responsible for shaping how their customers and users program the platform! This role is an individual contributor role initially, with the scope of defining and leading the UX design of the software product in partnership with the Product Manager as the company expands. You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of user-centric design backed by data and research insights.
As the first Principle UX Designer in the team, you’ll be the leading voice of product design to ensure ease of use of our software products. Your work will directly influence how users design workflows and interact with the platform.
The Principal UX Designer will work with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in an agile, collaborative environment -
· Conduct customer research interviews and shadow customers using the platform, to gain insight into pain points and opportunities.
· Design workflows and wireframes to define how users interact with the platform.
· Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team of product managers, front-end and full-stack engineers.
· Make decisions with incomplete information, working autonomously and with accountability for your decisions.
· Conduct usability tests to incorporate user feedback during the design and development process.
· Experience working across complex problems and problem solving
· Hands on experience designing software solutions.
If you think you would be a good fit for this Principle UX Designer role, please feel free to apply to the role directly and I will be in contact, or feel free to message me directly for a confidential chat
Birmingham / Remote
£450 - £550
2 contract UX Designers are required by a government department to design complex user interfaces for products used by millions of people. This is an initial 6-month contract, however, due to internal ...
Coventry / Remote
£40,000 - £55,000
UX Designer A market leading retailer is looking for a UX Designer to design products, tools and services to improve the lives of its employees and customers as well as increase sustainability. The UX ...
£75,000 - £85,000
We have been given the opportunity to work for a market leader and well-backed progressive company in finding a Senior UX Designer to work on the company's digital platforms across desktop, mobile, API, ...