Birmingham, West Midlands
£400 - £500 per day
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
A UX Designer is required by our Global Financial Services client on an initial 6 months contract based in Birmingham. You will be reporting to the Managing Director for the Digital Transformation programme. You will be assigned to work as a part of a delivery pod within the Digital Transformation programme. You will be required to help elicit requirements, define the user experience through concepts, wireframes and prototyping to ensure successful delivery of the product.
The role requires collaborative working with the Corporate Digital Design and Governance teams, Digital Delivery Manager, SMEs and IT staff to ensure that delivery of the Digital Product or Feature meets the Business vision and priorities.
· Facilitate stakeholder meetings and workshops to capture requirements
· Facilitate/support interviews to determine customer needs
· Design information architecture, site maps, user flows
· Propose a range of creative conceptual ideas for projects
· Create sketches and storyboards to visualise UX solutions
· Execute detailed wireframes and create prototypes
· Engage to validate ideas and designs through user testing
· Present your work internally and to stakeholders
· Build and manage relationships with stakeholders and development teams.
· Drive innovative thinking that challenges the brief and leads to better solutions.
· Work closely with other UX teams to share knowledge, coordinate resources across projects & preserve and enhance our collaborative culture.
· Define and manage all aspects of a User-Centred Research & Design Process.
· Lead and inspire cross-disciplinary design & development teams.
· Help third parties plan & conduct ethnographic user research & user testing.
· Define workflows
· Create interaction models & wireframes/prototypes, using Axure and Sketch.
· Communicate effectively with sketches and diagrams.
· A good understanding of Visual design tools such as Sketch
· A clear understanding of Business Analysis, requirements gathering
· Experience using Jira and Confluence
· Ideally, some exposure to banking payment systems
· Other broad exposure to banking (corporate or investment)
· Project experience, especially scrum / agile methodologies
· Experience of working across all levels of an organization
Job Title: UX Designer
Rate: £400 - £500 per day
Length: 6 months
Consortia are a specialist recruiters of UX Designers across the UK and the US. Positions include but are not limited to UX Designers, UX Managers, UX Researchers, UX Architects.
£350 - £400
A client of mine based in Central London, are looking for a UX Designer on a short term 1-week contract to help to finish off a sport webdesign project. The User Experience Designer will come in to look ...
£200 - £250
A client of mine based in Central London, are looking for a Digital Designer on a short term 3-week contract to help to finish off a sport webdesign project. The Digital Designer will come in to hand over ...
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh
£400 - £550
A UX Designer is required to join one of our internationally recognised clients in Edinburgh. As a UX Designer you will be working with a Global E-commerce Gambling industry assisting them on new and ...