€50,000 - €65,000 per annum
UX / UI
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
(Senior) Product Designer
Location: Berlin, Kreuzberg
Salary: €50,000-€60,000 (BOE)
A German-speaking Product Designer with a passion for user-centered design is sought by a leader in the digital real estate space.
Having grown 30% last year, under the guidance of an experienced management team hand-picked from some of Berlin’s most recognisable firms. This PropTech company is shaking up the real estate ecosystem with its innovative end-to-end digital platform.
Surrounded by a talented, motivated, and energetic multi-national team, you’ll be taking ownership of the end-to-end projects for some of the largest construction companies in Germany - From undertaking user research, wireframing, and prototyping, to delivering the final product.
You’ll also be in a position of responsibility within the team of 4 Designers, honing and developing your leadership and management skills in order to take a formal Lead role in the near future.
This is a fantastic opportunity to sharpen and develop your skills in a rapidly growing start-up!
What will make you a great fit:
- Fluent German and English
- At least 3+ years of experience in UX, UI, and Web design
- Excellent skills in wireframing, prototyping, and workflow tools
- Passion for leadership and the desire to take up a managing role, as the company continues to expand this year
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS will set you apart
Want to learn more? Apply to the advert or reach out to me over Linkedin.
Contact: Lukas Warrilow
Consortia are specialist recruiters of UX/UI Designers across Germany.
Positions include but are not limited to UX/UI Designers, Product Designers, UX Researchers, UX Architects, and Lead/Heads of Product/Design.
£200 - £300
* Currently Available UX/UI Designers* A client of mine in East London are looking to on-board a UX/UI Designer for a short-term contract. This will be working through an innovative digital agency with a ...
£60,000 - £70,000
An exciting Mobile Product Designer opportunity has arisen with my client in London. This is a chance for a Product Designer with exceptional Mobile app knowledge to begin a legacy by laying foundations ...
£250 - £300
A HR Tech start up are offering a fully remote role for a UX/UI Designer on an 9 week contract. The first 3 weeks will be working 4 days a week. The last 6 weeks will be working 1 day a week. This will be ...