£50,000 - £65,000 per annum
UX / UI
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
We have partnered with a dynamic, early-stage start-up that is looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer. The client is going to revolutionise the way in which business' can move people & money. Their mission is to help SME's remove the time-consuming travel management processes so they can focus on what really matters.
As our Senior UI/UX Designer you will be responsible for creating intuitive and compelling mobile and web interfaces and user experiences for Travel and Expenses apps and a new Dashboard app which will launch later this year.
The ideal Senior UI/UX Designer will have a track record of designing complex and highly secure interfaces, all while being highly intuitive and fluid.
The day-to-day for the successful UI/UX Designer will be as follows; you’ll be working closely with the development team and product owners to put together wireframes and storyboards to support new features and functionality. You will help to lay the foundation for best practice around UI and UX.
You will also be working closely with the commercial team to help build the company identity and incorporate updates to branding and identity into their product designs.
· Experience designing highly secure and trustable systems
· A good understanding of Open Banking products and the challenges that come with designing them in a way that communicates trust to the end user.
· Experience of working with wireframe and storyboard tools
· Experience of working with agile methodologies
· Familiarity with mobile development platforms including Android and iOS
· Familiarity with web development and styling technologies
· Track record developing complex, component-oriented applications
· Autonomy in your work and ability to reliably estimate design deliverables
· An interest in fintech, travel and business services
What we are looking for.
· Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
· You can work autonomously and take ownership of your tasks
· You operate best without lots of admin
What is in it for you?
· A competitive salary and benefits package
· Access to all the latest technology and tools that you need
· The option to work from home once a week after COVID restrictions have been lifted
· Free Premium subscription
· Health Insurance and Pension Plan
Senior UI/UX Designer Salary - Up to £65k
£400 - £420
Senior Product Designer. 2 months, outside IR35 I have recently partnered with a digital agency that is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer. You will be working with a global apparel business to ...
£50,000 - £55,000
We are looking for an experienced Product designer who wants to help our client become an industry leader. They are already one of the largest online marketplaces in Europe. You'll be working with large ...
£60,000 - £70,000
My client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join an award winning start-up agency. This is a client led role and with a number of healthtec, travel and ecommerce clients giving you the opportunity to ...