£50,000 - £60,000 per annum
UX / UI
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
I have partnered up with a London-based start-up that is looking for a UX Designer to join. The business is at a critical stage where design is taking the front seat, so this is the perfect opportunity to join a pre-Series-A company that offers real scope to grow. If you are UX Designer looking to progress to Head of, this could be the role for you.
My client has found an opportunity to build its name within the Construction Industry. They offer a B2B SaaS product that eases the time and pain around hiring equipment.
As a UX Designer, you will own and drive the entire design process from its earliest stages through to shipping and iterating on a feature. Alongside their product manager and Engineers, you will ensure that every design decision they make builds value for both the business and their customers.
Role and Responsibility:
● Design experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant while solving real customer
problems and creating value for the business
● Accompany every feature and product you work on from idea through to launch and
iteration - you’ll own all stages of the design process
● Work in close collaboration with customers to conduct customer research and testing to
deeply understand customer problems, validate hypotheses and iterate
● Help improve as a team and company. You’ll contribute to an inclusive and positive
working environment for everyone, ensure they leverage design effectively, interview
potential new team members, introduce new practices, mentor others, and help us build
a more customer-centric culture
● Experience working as a UX Designer in an in-house B2B environment - ideally you will
have worked in close collaboration with engineers and product managers and know how
to bring out the best in all of them
● Commercial pragmatism - you’ll have a keen interest in how the business works, and will
be able to translate this into your own decision-making
● Thoughtful approach to design - your decisions will be based around a deep
understanding of the problem to solve
● A flexible way of working and a broad toolkit - you’ll be autonomous and able to adjust
your process to suit the project
● Great listening and communication skills - you’ll be able to communicate complex ideas
clearly and concisely to colleagues at all levels of the business
What matters most is your expertise, mindset and what makes you, you - rather than a
particular career path or background.
With a lot of Prototyping and testing to start, we would love to see a portfolio that shows a thorough thought process and testing know-how.
Here at Consortia, we have a number of Product Design positions open so even if this doesn't suit you, feel free to reach out for a chat about other opportunities.
UX Designer Salary - £50,000 - £60,000 + Equity
UX Designer Location - London-based office, flexible working options.
£400 - £420
Senior Product Designer. 2 months, outside IR35 I have recently partnered with a digital agency that is looking to hire a Senior Product Designer. You will be working with a global apparel business to ...
£50,000 - £55,000
We are looking for an experienced Product designer who wants to help our client become an industry leader. They are already one of the largest online marketplaces in Europe. You'll be working with large ...
£60,000 - £70,000
My client is looking for a UX/UI Designer to join an award winning start-up agency. This is a client led role and with a number of healthtec, travel and ecommerce clients giving you the opportunity to ...