Are you a UX/UI Designer looking to make a real impact in 2019?
Do you live and breathe intuitive, clean User Experience?
Have you ever wanted to use those talents to combat Germany's notoriously bureaucratic red-tape?
Title: UX/UI Designer
Location: Berlin, Mitte
Salary: 65,000 Euros (BOE)
Based in Belin Mitte, my client has already started changing the way small/medium sized businesses do business. Their ingenious end-to-end solution leverages the burgeoning technologies of AI/Machine Learning and couples it with Human experts to tackle the largest timesinks facing small to medium-sized businesses.
They are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer, hungry to develop and grow their current design skillset. You'll be tasked with helping iterate and craft the end-to-end user experience for a mobile/web, B2B SaaS product.
Why they would pick you:
- Fluent German- this role involves conducting User Research as well as User Testing in German.
- Growth mindset- the UX/UI Designer will be working side-by-side with the Head of Design, you'll have a hand in shaping the entire experience. What you can't currently do, you'll be taught to do.
- 1-2 Years of experience- You have grounded your academic knowledge with some practical experience and are ready to take those skills to the next level.
Why you would pick them:
- Backing from the investors that brought you Zalando, SumUp, N26, and GoEuro.
- Company culture based on the key-stone tenant of "Valuing each other". Every voice and idea is based on its own merits. Contribute and make a real difference!
- Strong discussion, transparency, and feedback culture. This is an environment to fuel great projects and drive meteoric personal growth.
- Unlimited holiday allowance.
- Flexi-working and home office.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Want to learn more? Apply to the advert or reach out to me over Linkedin.
Contact: Lukas Warrilow
Consortia are a specialist recruiters of UX Designers across Germany.
Positions include but are not limited to UX/UI Designers, Product Designers, UX Researchers, UX Architects, and Lead/Heads of Product/Design.