£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
0203 397 4565
Apply to this job
Create an Email Alert
From this Job
Our client based in Central London is exponentially growing and we are looking for Senior Product Designer to join their prosperous Product Team and drive the evolution of their B2B SaaS platform.
What we are looking for:
An experienced Product Designer who has been responsible for many products, including at least one mobile app
• A passionate UX mindset combined with creative visual design skills
• A strong portfolio of work that clearly demonstrates a lead role played across a
E2E product design process
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and can demonstrate good relationships in cross-functional teams
• Main design tools (ie. Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, etc.)
What we can offer:
• 26 days holiday each calendar year
• Private health & dental cover
• Group life insurance
• Daily breakfast, drinks, fruit and snacks
• Regular training & development
• Travel card loan & cycle to work scheme
• Competitive parental policies
• Gym membership discounts
• Monthly company socials, Friday drinks
If you would like to find out more details, please apply for immediate consideration.
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Salary: up to £80,000
Location: Central London
We have partnered with a fast-growing, disruptive top tech company which are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join the team. The successful Angular Developer will be working on a SaaS ...
£400 - £550
BI Developer x 3 - Contract - London - Outside IR35 - Up to £550/day I am looking to speak with BI Developers to join a growing team of data specialists focusing on exciting areas within Operational ...
£60,000 - £75,000
This Full Stack Developer position will allow you to make a real difference in the fight against climate change. You'll be joining a start-up who have already acquired some multi-million £ turnover ...